Monday, May 10, 2010

Monday weekend report

I was sick this weekend, Friday I had a mild stomach problem, and the medicine I took for it made me super sick. I got out of bed Sunday about noon, feeling almost fine, went to the beach in the afternoon and now I'm back on track.
I have a problem with my underwater camera, where when I get in the water, the lens on he housing fogs up on the inside. I've cleaned it and it fogged again yesterday. I guess I'll have to clean it again.
Have a good week!

2 Comments:

Blogger Chris H said...

Bummer about your weekend. I hope you get that camera sorted out.

May 11, 2010 12:24 AM  
Anonymous Grimm said...

See? The beach can cure all of your ills. Who needs that stupid medicine stuff anyway?

Now I just wish I had a beach somewhere around me.

May 27, 2010 4:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home