Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Can't think of a post


My mind is a perfect blank. I can't think of anything to post.
I signed up for an online course, Computer Networking For Broadcast Engineers. It is going well, but interfering with my Spanish studies.

In the news today, there's articles saying children raised in lesbian households were psychologically well-adjusted and had fewer behavioral problems than their peers.
I think that is really cool. I am sure I would be more psychologically well-adjusted and have fewer behavioral problems if I was raised by lesbians too, especially if they were really good looking! And neither one was my Mom.

But none of that is why I have no brain function this morning. Probably, (I just realized) because I have had zero coffee so far.

Over and out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home