Monday, August 16, 2010

Early to bed, early to rise

I went to bed kind of early last night. I wasn't going to bed, I just wanted to lay down and play Free Cell on my phone. But then the wife came and climbed in so I just stayed.
Then I woke up early and started worrying about crap.

Crashing my motorcycle.
I'm not good enough.
Paying the bills.
Who thinks what about what.
What will I do when my Dawg dies.
I can't do it.

And countless tons of other bullshit.

I am my own worst enemy. I get alone and start telling myself worse things about myself than anyone else could ever say.

Then I wake up and have to pull myself up put of a funk just to get started.

And all this before my first cup of coffee on a Monday!

2 Comments:

Blogger Chris H said...

Peanut butter and jelly... nope! I have peanut butter and thin cheese!
I reckon you are just trying to gag me with your suggestion! I can almost see the diet coke gushing out me nose!!! NOT a pretty sight. lol

Think I'll pass on trying it.

Hope you are not too funk'd out... we all have crappy days like that.... go have a diet coke, that always makes me feel great.

August 16, 2010 3:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually, Pepsi is better....add a little Barcardi and it's best!...debbie

August 18, 2010 10:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home