Sunday, August 15, 2010

Freeky

Most peoples faces aren't symmetrical. These pics are copying one half of my face from the picture, reversing it, and replacing the other side of my face with it. To me it is creepy. So creepy, I almost didn't post this post.

The original picture

The left side of my face on both sides of my head.

The right side of my face on both sides of my head.
All three look surprisingly different, don't they?
If you are reading this, then try it with a picture of you. Or someone else. Below is Abe Lincoln.
He looks pretty much the same in all 3

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Abe Lincoln looks like an extra out of Planet of the Apes in the third picture!

August 17, 2010 4:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think the bottom one is creepy...debbie

August 18, 2010 10:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home