Saturday, October 30, 2010

Wife: Costa Rica: Weekend

The Wife is in Costa Rica this weekend. Her flight was delayed leaving, and it was a good thing she was supposed to have a long layover in Miami, because she barely made her connection.
Then last night, at about nine in the evening, I saw a plane go over, way high, and I am sure it was her plane from Miami to San Jose, Costa Rica. I know it.As you can see from the above picture, you have to go right past Cayman to get to Costa Rica from Miami. In fact, several years ago, I took the pic below on a plane from Costa Rica to Miami. (If I hold my GPS to the window, I can get a signal). Although this pic was taken 70 miles away, it is still on course for a plane to pass over Cayman on it's way to Costa Rica, and I know that it was her plane that I saw.
CLICK PICTURES TO ENLARGE THEM!She'll be back Monday. Till then I'll be trying to keep hanging on.

2 Comments:

Blogger jks said...

With the realtime flight-path tracking on flightaware.com you could have been sure it was her plane.

October 30, 2010 10:06 AM  
Blogger MarkD60 said...

Oh, I'm sure!

October 30, 2010 12:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home