Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Food Allergy, or Extreme Aggressiveness

I think I am allergic to food, whenever I eat a big meal, I get really tired. Or, like the Lion, who gorges himself than sleeps, maybe I get tired after dining because of my excessive aggressiveness, the extreme predator in me... Yeah, now that I think about it, I'm pretty sure it's the hunter-killer/dominant male in me that makes me pass out after dinner, like the King Of Beasts!
We went out to dinner last night at Tim Buk Tuu, and when I got home I was tooo sleepy. So I went to bed - at 7:30 PM... (the Wife said WTF?) And now it's a little after 3AM and here I am! Wide awake.
C'est la vie

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mark, it may have been some of the food...but...I bet it's what you drank WITH your meal...and how much... ho ho ho !! :o) ...debbie

November 10, 2010 10:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home