Friday, November 26, 2010

Friday

It's Friday, the day after Thanksgiving. I think it's a big shopping day in the US. Some of my Facebook friends are getting up at about 4AM to go shopping.
I have an amp to repair today, Hopefully I can fix it. Should be simple enough, one speaker doesn't work. Parts availability is the question. Hopefully I'll find a broken wire and won't need parts.
Dinner last night was pretty good. I rekkon there were a hundred people there. It was outdoors at some condos on Seven Mile Beach. I came home pretty full, and went to bed about 9:30, woke up at midnight till 2 and then back to sleep till 6 or so.

Now I'm getting coffeed up.

Have a good weekend.

1 Comments:

Blogger notasoccermom said...

Beach?! Stick ur toes in the sand for me!

November 26, 2010 11:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home