Thursday, November 11, 2010

New Post, new coffee pot

Yesterday we got a new coffee pot. Right now I am drinking my first cuppa coffee from it. The old coffee pot worked ok, but it seemed like we couldn't get a decent pot of coffee out of it. It had this water filter in the back inside that you couldn't get a replacement for, and maybe that was why it didn't make good coffee. If you took the filter out, the cup marker lines on the side were way off. We cleaned it and tried everything. Switching coffee brands, making it weaker and stronger. No matter what we did, we couldn't get a decent pot.

One worthless feature all coffee makers seem to have is a little valve, so that you can take a cup of coffee before it has finished brewing. I think this ruins the whole pot, because the end coffee is weaker than the coffee brewed first, and the contents of the pot have to mix. NO CHEATING!

4 Comments:

Blogger Elettra said...

I could not do without coffee, a wonderful invention the coffee !!!!!!! I'll follow him with pleasure your blog

November 11, 2010 8:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heeeeey! That's MY coffee pot!! Cept mines black! :o ) ...debbie

November 11, 2010 10:21 AM  
Blogger MarkD60 said...

Our old pot was black!

November 12, 2010 7:56 AM  
Blogger Chris H said...

Well, its a very pretty coffee pot!
I cannot relate to how it works or how nice the coffee must be as I don't drink the stuff! I drink DIET COKE eh? lol

November 13, 2010 4:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home