Sunday, December 26, 2010

Old Posts

I was looking at my posts from last year, December of 2009, and I saw THIS post, I really like this post. We watched that movie again, and I remembered.
Also, in December of 2009, I took some pictures of the yard, and I can really tell the difference in the plants and stuff. I am going to take the same pictures again, for a future post and comparison.

I have a little netbook, as you may recall, and I am attempting to put the Linux Operating system on it. It seems like everything works except my wireless internet connection. It is a really safe test-run, because you can boot your machine from a flash drive, and you don't have to make any changes on your computer till you decide you like it.

We had a good Christmas and now look forward to the big New Years Party we're having!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Mad Bull said...

I like that old post too! Its great! I am jealous of you with regard to the Netbook. Happy New Year!

December 26, 2010 8:52 AM  
Blogger yellowdoggranny said...

notebook is on my list of wants..sigh*...have a happy new year.

December 26, 2010 7:31 PM  
Blogger Carnealian said...

Whaaaa!! I want it to be last year again!!

December 26, 2010 9:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home