Thursday, December 23, 2010

I Feel Funny

But I can't think of anything funny, so I'm just going to tell one of my old jokes that you've probably heard before about a million times:

There were these two little boys, one was 5 years old and one was 7. They were upstairs in their room one morning, and the 7 year old was explaining to the 5 year old how they were getting pretty old, and pretty big, and it was time for them to start using a few cuss words. Of course, the 5 year old agreed.

About that time, their mother called them downstairs. They ran downstairs and their mother asked "What do you boys want for breakfast?"

The 7 year old replied, "Aw Hell Mom, just gimme some pancakes."

"What!" the mother exclaimed, "We'll have none of that around here!" and gave the boy a little smack on the cheek. "Now you go back to your room!!" Both boys started crying, and the 7 year old ran off to his room.

The mother turned to the 5 year old and asked, "And what do you want for breakfast, young man?"

The blubbering 5 year old replied, "I dunno, but you can bet your ass it won't be pancakes!"

8 Comments:

Blogger Chris H said...

LOL... no way did I do that 'trim work' on the quilt by hand! Hells bells, that would have taken months to do by hand. It's machined on there.
HAVE A WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS MATE.... and a very good NEW YEAR.

December 23, 2010 6:18 AM  
Blogger sunshine said...

That's one my favorite jokes, even if I hear it over and over, it always makes me laugh!!!

December 23, 2010 7:50 AM  
Blogger MarkD60 said...

Of course, living with me, you'll never hear the same joke twice! Right? RIGHT?

December 23, 2010 8:02 AM  
Blogger Mindy said...

Lol, Mark!

December 23, 2010 8:07 AM  
Blogger Kelle at The Never Done Farm said...

ROTFLH! Mark, you are a Hoot! Thanks for starting my day off giggling. :o)

We were telling sill childhood jokes the otherday and some really funny ones came up

See the answers at the bottom, now no peeking!

1.What do you call a man hanging on the wall?

2.What do you call two men hanging on a wall( give you a hint, by a window)?

Funny book titles
"A Yellow Stream" by Ipee Freely
"Under the Grandstands" by Seamore Butts
"Race to the Outhouse" by Willy Makit and Sally Wont

I know these are goofy, but it was the mood we were in*wink, Giggle*


answers:
1. Art
2. Kurt and Rod

December 23, 2010 9:43 AM  
Blogger yellowdoggranny said...

my version was dirtier...big surprise huh?..Merry Christmas

December 23, 2010 10:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pretty cute!! I remember the first time I said Hell. I was 6. Mom told me I had to dry the dishes before I went out to play for the evening. With my hand on the door knob, I said "oh Hell" and my mom turned around and said "What did you just say?!?!?! and me being the quick witted little 6 year old I said "I said Hello!"...lol pretty good huh! ...debbie MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

December 23, 2010 11:58 AM  
Blogger Joey Y said...

Lol! Oh my god, naughty naughty! :D If I were the mum, I don't know what I'll do.

Merry Christmas! :)

December 23, 2010 8:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home