Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Nothing of Interest Here!

Yesterday I couldn't think of anything to post, and today I can't either.
Having terrible problems with the phone company getting my website up. Their incompetence is astounding.
I've been doing my lessons regularly, they seem to be going faster and easier. I have two 100%'s in a row. Maybe three.
I've been diving pretty much. And am supposed to go today, but really can't. I have friends coming on a cruise ship tomorrow, and I need to get the yard mowed.
I woke up at 6:30 this morning, which is really really late.
Below is a picture of a fake boat that looks like it is sinking but not. Too stupid.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aaah, noting like mowing the yard! The smell of freshly mowed grass is great! Little lemonaid to quench your thirst! Perfect!! and nothing like PhotoShop to make an interesting photo!! Phone company's are so hard to deal with...they are idiotic as best...debbie

January 11, 2011 11:40 AM  
Blogger yellowdoggranny said...

I know the feeling..that's why I do the pictures on monday and friday..ha..used to post every day..now i'm lucky to post once a week.sigh*

January 11, 2011 12:57 PM  
Blogger Chris H said...

Fingers crossed you have some joy with the phone company.

January 12, 2011 1:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home