Monday, February 07, 2011

It . . .

. . .was a very nice weekend. Saturday we went to a friends wedding party. They had a small private wedding a week or so ago, then had a party at their house for the friends.
Sunday, we went to the beach, and it was a perfect day for it. We found a new 'secret spot' that really isn't very secret. You just walk down the beach a ways from our old secret spot, which was pretty crowded when we got there.
Then last night we went out and watched the Super Bowl, it was pretty good. Pittsburgh could have won it with a touchdown in the last quarter, but they didn't. I was watching the game, but nobody else at my table was interested, so I may have seemed kind or rude. Also there was a drunk guy in front who thought it was cute to get up repeatedly and put his hand on something on the screen. Oh yeah, and the halftime show was theee stupidest ever!
Now it's Monday. Feels like Sunday.
Queen Trigger Fish from yesterday

7 Comments:

Blogger Mindy said...

I wish it was warm enough here to go to the beach. I swear, I'm seriously considering moving over there, kids and all...

February 07, 2011 7:53 AM  
Blogger redgirl said...

i managed to watch the whole game and not fall asleep. was cleaning the living room and folding clothes. ready for warmer weather

February 07, 2011 7:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bob and I thought the half time was just horrible!! Not our kind of music by any means!! Yuck. I didn't really care who won. We're only 3 hours from Pittsburgh and I should have been for them...it just didn't matter. I did watch it. The fish are sooo pretty! Love fishy underwater shots!! ...debbie

February 07, 2011 4:59 PM  
Anonymous Mad Bull said...

I thought it was a great game! Congrats on picking the winner, you cheesehead. I went to the beach last weekend (or was that the weekend before?). I went at abount 5:30pm and I thought the water was too cold. I will try again soon.

February 07, 2011 8:39 PM  
Blogger Chris H said...

I don't know anything about your superbowl games... nor do I want to!
It's bad enough having to listen to rugby on our big tv when Stew's engrossed in it ... all winter long.
Oh NO! It will be starting again soon... drat.
I love your fish photos, I don't mind them at all...lol.

February 07, 2011 11:32 PM  
Blogger JR said...

Very interesting, well-organized blog to which I want to return.
Best wishes
Jonas

February 08, 2011 5:57 AM  
Blogger yellowdoggranny said...

someone kept doing that to the tv at wolf's they would have been tossed out on their ears.

February 08, 2011 11:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home