Thursday, April 14, 2011

Thursday


Here's a picture of a couple of birds I took yesterday. They were sitting there quite a long time, seeming to have a conversation.

Right now, it's 4:11 AM and I am awake. I wish I was a better sleeper. Most people seem to enjoy sleeping much more than I do. To me, sleeping and eating are a waste of life, and if I didn't have to do them, I wouldn't.

I have quite a busy day ahead of me. Two jobs will fill the whole day. Business seems on the verge of picking up, but I'm afraid to say anything for fear of jinxing myself.... I need the business, that's fer sure!
I'm typing this on my phone, still in bed. But I'm thinking about getting up for some COFFEE!!
Have a great day!

6 Comments:

Blogger Chris H said...

Well coffe is NOT going to help you sleep is it!
You might as well just get up and do something constructive!
Good luck with the jobs ... and may there be many many more so you are busy making money! And not being bored.
And you get so darn tired working hard all day that you sleep all night long.

And it's 9.50pm on thursday night here and I'm off to bed in about an hour or so... and I will sleep all night... yaaa.
so there.

April 14, 2011 4:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think the birds are courting! Glad you have 2 jobs today! That's good business is picking up!
Sorry you can't sleep, I can sleep anywhere, anytime! lol ...debbie

April 14, 2011 8:11 AM  
Blogger sunshine said...

I think finally you are changing your motto to mine "busy is good"... Hang in there, the business will come because you are good at what you do. Good luck all day today!!!

April 14, 2011 10:10 AM  
Blogger redgirl said...

the birdies are in love. they desided to spent the day together at the prettiest house in town

April 14, 2011 12:56 PM  
Blogger Slyde said...

i think you should have sat up there right next to them. you could dress like Snow White and then all the forest animals would come up to you and sing.

yeah, i got nothin...

April 14, 2011 1:20 PM  
Blogger yellowdoggranny said...

I like regular sleep..at regular hours..some times I get it..some times I don't.

April 16, 2011 4:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home