Friday, April 08, 2011

Visitors

My Mom, sister and her boyfriend are here visiting this week. They got here yesterday, and it was pretty good to see them.
I'm working this morning and will be swing by their condo around noon.
Something's wrong with my fingerprints. On my computer, I have this fingerprint swiper. My right finger always worked better than my left finger. Then it pretty much quit working all together. I thought it was something amuck with the fingerprint scanner. But then I got out my external hard drive (with another fingerprint scanner) to do my backups and it wouldn't read my fingerprint either.
I deleted and re-registered my fingerprints, and now the left one works much better than the right.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Mad Bull said...

I wish someone from MY family would visit! Have fun.

April 09, 2011 11:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home