Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Have you read this book?

I read a book a long time ago, and I'm looking for it again. I remember it was good, but I can't remember the plot. The book was written through the eyes of an insane person. What I remember most was the crazy guy's logic as to why you should never date women with fancy manicured fingernails. There was page after page of damn good reasons to not date a woman with fancy fingernails. I remember reading this book thinking, "How could anyone write this? This is brilliant!"
Does this ring a bell for anyone? I would like to read this book again.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Mad Bull said...

Sounds like you agreed with him. LOL

March 30, 2011 9:04 AM  
Blogger Bassislv said...

I'm sorry to ask but have you tried google already??

March 30, 2011 1:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home