Thursday, March 17, 2011

Thick Thursday

I am not awake yet. I've been up, walked the dawgs, but not had my first sippa coffee yet.
I've been running some newspaper ads for the company. So far I got two calls.
I don't have a topic today, I'm just rambling. I am pretty stunned by Japan. Now the reactors are melting. Imagine your house is wrecked, your family is distraught, and you have to go to work every day to try to keep the reactors from melting. Probably there is a lot of heroes being made in Japan these days.
Also I was thinking this blog is kind of psychotic. I think that's the word. One day the post is a joke, a funny picture or something. The next is disaster video. Then another joke. It's all over the place.
Today I am picking up a laptop to fix, and I have to make some calls. I want to start swimming again. I dug my goggles out yesterday. Remember when I used to swim a half mile a day?
Look at the text on this post, to me it looks like the red is projecting out of the screen about an inch, while the blue looks further away. Do you see it? or is it just my damaged brain hallucinating?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You silly. Your Blog is not psychotic! It's good to have variety...dontcha' know??? Variety is the spice of life!!...debbie

March 17, 2011 6:35 PM  
Blogger yellowdoggranny said...

I like variety..look at my blog..mon and friday are laughs, wed some times its about west texas..some times i have points counter points.some times i rant and rave, some times i just put up some bullshit..i like it.ha

March 17, 2011 11:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home