Wednesday, March 09, 2011

The Zone

Sometimes when I'm sleeping, I'm in 'The Zone'. Where it's comfortable, my thoughts are pleasant, the temperature is perfect and I just want to stay there. Usually I'm not aware I was there till I'm not there anymore. I can feel myself trying to stay as I begin floating away, as the dogs desperate "Time For A Walk!!" grunts slowly wake me up.

Then there is the opposite end of the spectrum. I am laying in four inches of dried concrete. My dreams are annoying. (This morning I dreamed someone broke my door, stole my car, and I was so angry and frustrated I was unsuccessfully trying to stab him with my car keys after he brought it back. And a whole bunch of people parked cars all over our yard, including a hearse). I want to wake up but I can't. When I finally do wake up, I can barely get out of bed. My head hurts, my jaw and teeth ache. I feel like I am covered in grease. My neck is sore, my back hurts and I feel so messed-up in my head I call it brain damage. I can't seem to think. I feel tireder than I did when I went to bed. That's where I am right now.

Coffee Helps. Lots of coffee.

4 Comments:

Blogger Mindy said...

Awww...that sucks...I hope the day gets better for you! And thank you for the kind words you left on my blog today...that helped!

March 09, 2011 10:29 AM  
Blogger yellowdoggranny said...

my sleep has been weird lately..been dreaming of my xhusbands...eeeek

March 09, 2011 9:24 PM  
Blogger Chris H said...

Sounds like you need to go diving to clear your head.

March 09, 2011 11:06 PM  
Blogger redgirl said...

alot of times i have to sleep with the tv on or the radio. that way my dreams have a way of going along with them. hope it gets better fOr ya. i hate bed dreams messes up your whole day.

March 10, 2011 10:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home