Sunday, February 27, 2011

Red Wasp

I dreamed a lot last night. I dreamed I was in a boat crash. I was on a boat and there were waves. The captain accelerated at exactly the wrong time, up the face of a wave. We got airborn, and the nose of the boat hit perpendicular into the face of the next wave. We went completely under, and through the wave. Then the boat popped up on her ass, and fell over upside down. I ducked when we went through the wave, then into the water before the boat turned over.
After the crash, I was looking for my wife. Swimming and asking people, but nobody could hear me. I was swimming and swimming, looking for her. Pretty soon I was swimming in canals yelling to people in their back yards. I was freaking out, looking for her. I tried not to wake up, because I had to find her, but then I did wake up anyway, and she was laying right next to me. I felt really really really glad that it was just a dream.

Another dream I had was about a red wasp, but I can't remember any more than that. Just a red wasp, hovering like one of those big helicopters.

5 Comments:

Blogger Mindy said...

I hate those kinds of dreams. I've had those where I'm searching for my kids after a tornado, and its the worst feeling in the world. That's one reason why I tell them I love them every chance I get. :)

February 27, 2011 9:59 AM  
Blogger yellowdoggranny said...

I read my dream book and looked up dreaming of big red wasp...it said your a huge pain in the ass..or you give people the red ass..not sure which...



snort*

February 27, 2011 5:14 PM  
Blogger Chris H said...

Weird dream Dude.
Are you sure that nasty looking Red Wasp isn't more dangerous than a mosquito??? lol
It sure looks horrid.

February 27, 2011 7:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

For Goodness Sakes Mark!! lol What in the devil do you eat at night?!? lol A very nice photo of a red wasp. But you keep him. I am not fond of wasp, no matter what color!!...debbie

February 28, 2011 10:26 AM  
Blogger redgirl said...

lay off the ice cream before bed lol. i hate bad dreams. im beginning to hate all dreams here lately

March 01, 2011 10:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home