Monday, February 21, 2011

Wife Working Weekend Woes

It's Monday, but feels like is should be Saturday. The Wife was in Florida last week, and week-end. She was working at the Coconut Grove Art Festival, and Miami Boat Show. She just got back last night. I feel like she deserves a couple days off, after working all weekend, but nooooooo. She has to go back to work.

Tomorrow night she is working too, there is a big antique map show she is working at. I'll be there, hoping I don't see any maps I can't live without!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd like to have her job!! Sounds like fun to me!! ...debbie

February 21, 2011 1:11 PM  
Blogger yellowdoggranny said...

I have a book full of old world maps..actually it's a small book..I have several books of maps..I like the old maps..sounds like she has a fun job.

February 21, 2011 3:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home