Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Drawing a blank

This is another day that there's no topic I can come up with.
It rained last night, the first significant rain since I don't know when.
I had a really weird dream last night, about mango trees, wheat fields, spiders and snakes and my dog, Ditto. I won't try to write the whole thing down, but I needed Ditto to save me from this snake, but I was afraid to yell because I thought he might think he had done something wrong and run away. Meanwhile this red snake is poised to strike at me. The theme of needing to take action and not because of the fear of repercussions is not new to me. Once in a dream, I went over a cliff in a car because I didn't want to press the brakes hard enough to leave skid marks in the nice green grass.
Anyway, I'm just kind of rambling, so that'll do for today.

4 Comments:

Blogger redgirl said...

i think the dream world was upside down last night. i had weird dreams too

February 15, 2011 10:19 AM  
Blogger Slyde said...

hey, thanks for stopping by my place!

i have alot of car dreams, too. i blogged about it once, but in MY dreams, im always driving fast, backwards, and i cant see where im going but although im always about to crash, i never do.

dream analysists would have a field day with THAT one..

February 15, 2011 2:02 PM  
Blogger yellowdoggranny said...

I got laid in my dream last night..

February 15, 2011 4:52 PM  
Blogger Mad Bull said...

Interesting dream! I like the car one too...

February 17, 2011 6:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home