Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Another NO Post day

It's another day, and I can't think of anything to post.
Yesterday, I tried to do a video post from my podcast website, but it didn't work. The video plays there, but won't play on the embeddable player that I paste to other websites. (like this one)
I'll keep working on it.

In the NEWS, NASA has sent two satellites to opposite sides of the sun, providing a 360 degree view of the surface. I think it is cool. When I was a kid, we used to speculate that there was another planet, exactly like Earth, in the same orbital path on the exact opposite side of the sun. If there was, we'd never know about it.
The Line in the pic above shows a gap in the data that should close up when the satellites get into proper position,

This is the sun in green. I don't know why it's green. Go read the article.

Have a WONDERFUL Tuesday!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think the green is a density thing. However I have NO basis on what I'm saying! lol ...debbie

February 08, 2011 9:23 AM  
Blogger yellowdoggranny said...

♫♫♫ you are my sunshine...♫

February 08, 2011 11:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home