Saturday, February 19, 2011

Movie: Clash of the Titans

The Wife and I saw previews for this movie, and she didn't want to see it. Too many monsters and too much violence. So, since she is in Florida this week, I watched it last night. In a scale of 1-5, I'd give it a 3. I will say it is OK, maybe a little less than OK. It had good special effects and it made me want to learn more about Greek Mythology.

My favorite part was Medusa, turning all who gaze upon her to stone. When someone turns to stone, they make a pretty cool statue! I can't really put my finger on what I didn't like about it. It just wasn't that great. One good thing, it seemed like it was a short movie.

I'd say rent it, and if you didn't spend money to see it at the movies, good for you!

Labels:

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

NO NO NO NO NO!!! i don't like those kind of movies...those are for guys!! Summer is right....debbie

February 19, 2011 9:25 AM  
Blogger redgirl said...

maybe the huny and i will rent a movie his weekend im thinking red

February 19, 2011 10:18 AM  
Blogger yellowdoggranny said...

I read so much Greek history when I was a kid I didn't want to come back to the real world.

February 19, 2011 3:01 PM  
Anonymous mad bull said...

Red is WAAAYYYYY better! I am just saying...

February 19, 2011 3:49 PM  
Blogger MarkD60 said...

Read my review of Red here:

February 19, 2011 5:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home