Thursday, February 17, 2011

It's What's for Dinner!

Last night, for dinner, I had a can of Hormel Chili like the one in the picture. My can was old and a little bit rusty though. It had been in our cabinet for an indeterminate amount of time.

It made me burp. Quite a bit.

I am pretty sure I bought this before I got married, I can't imagine The Wife buying it.

I wonder what I'll do for dinner tonight. I think I'll conduct experiments comparing the belch production rates of Hormel Turkey Chili VS the No Beans VS With Beans.

I'd have to run to the store though....


Maybe I'll just have a sandwich.

6 Comments:

Blogger Elettra said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

February 17, 2011 4:15 AM  
Blogger Coffee Slut said...

I love chili ....but not from a can ...ick!

February 17, 2011 4:17 AM  
Blogger Elettra said...

We too love to eat very spicy Calabrian, our pepper we use in many dishes !!!!!!!!!

February 17, 2011 4:18 AM  
Blogger redgirl said...

if you arent sure when you bought it maybe you shouldnt eat it

February 17, 2011 10:45 AM  
Blogger yellowdoggranny said...

canned chili?..excuse me? really?...canned chili..holy fuckme...hope you don't die

February 17, 2011 9:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That can of Chilie looks really gross to me. And being old...well that seals the deal for me. yuck.
Bring on the ham sandwhich!! lol...debbie

February 18, 2011 10:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home