Friday, March 18, 2011

Your Last Point and Shoot Camera

I read an article a month or so ago almost titled "The point and shoot camera you own right now is the last point and shoot camera you'll ever buy". Of course, I can't find the article now, but the gist was that cell phone cameras are getting so good that you won't need to carry a camera and your phone. My cell phone has a 5 Megapixel camera, which isn't bad, and since I read that article I've been trying to take more photos with my phone.
Now here's something for you to check out: The Lomography website. Lomography is a group that is dedicated to analogue (film) photography. But I like their 10 Golden Rules and think it would be a good idea to apply these rules, even though I (we) use a digital camera. Plus, your phone camera is one you probably have with you all the time, which is Rule Numba One.

1 Comments:

Blogger Chris H said...

I don't think my phone takes a good photo at all... whereas your's does! lucky you.

March 20, 2011 9:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home