Monday, July 25, 2011

Week 2

I set my alarm and then woke up earlier than I had it set for. I set it so I can get up early and get some exercise. It's still dark outside.
I'm worried about finding time post on my blog.
This is week two of the job. They gave me a Blackberry. What a piece of shit. Totally inferior to anything I've ever had. But I knew that, from reading the reviews and seeing them around....
Friday is my first payday.
The business is also picking up as well. I (hopefully) have a website to design, a computer to repair and a radio station to install.
All in the evenings and weekends.
I'm not a "work weekends and evenings" type of guy, I'm a "I work only because I need the money to pay for my diving and vacations" dude.
I'm going to try and take it one day at a time for awhile, and see if I can put together some sort of big picture. Then make adjustments.

6 Comments:

Blogger Jill said...

That's good news on the job front and the business front! Except for the blackberry thing, glad it's going well!

July 25, 2011 6:45 AM  
Anonymous Donna said...

Good for you! Although such structure seems at odds with island life!

July 25, 2011 7:37 AM  
Blogger sunshine said...

I think is great that this is already your second week at work, I am so proud of you for everything you do and everything you are to make our lives better!

Regardless of what happens, living one day at a time should always be our attitude, because we never know what's coming next and we should always be ready for anything!

I love you, XOXOXO!

July 25, 2011 9:41 AM  
Blogger Chris H said...

I like your attitude.. I would only go out to work to earn money to go SHOPPING! LOL
I'm darn lucky my husband does the work for me... I do all the work at home!
Raising 8 kids for 32 years is WORK let me assure you... shame it's not paid work. *sniff*

July 26, 2011 5:10 AM  
Blogger Mad Bull said...

Oh, you design websites! I'll remember that!

July 26, 2011 7:22 AM  
Blogger yellowdoggranny said...

decisions decisions..do what's right for you

July 26, 2011 6:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home