Friday, August 05, 2011

G.I.F.

I'm Glad it's Friday, I'm working tomorrow morning, some CayTronics stuff, then a noonish wedding, then the reception. Should be a full day.
My old backpack died yesterday. My KISS Rebreather backback finally bit the dust. I had to move into an even older DaKine backpack that I had.
It's freaking hot already, 7:15 and I can feel the sweat dripping down my chest.
I ran and swam every morning this week except once. That's partly why I'm sweating I think, even though I showered, I didn't really cool down.
I'm really looking forward to this weekend.
99345

4 Comments:

Blogger Chris H said...

Have a great weekend Mark... I hope the weather cools down a bit.

August 05, 2011 6:40 PM  
Blogger Mindy said...

I hope you have a great weekend, too! I also have to work a bit on edits this weekend, but also plan to kick back a little, too!

August 06, 2011 7:12 AM  
Blogger yellowdoggranny said...

37 days of 100 or over here..wussy

August 06, 2011 1:33 PM  
Blogger Jill said...

Cute...alligator? Hope the wedding was fun! On the beach sounds like a good wedding.

August 08, 2011 7:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home