Monday, August 08, 2011

Moondie

It's another Moondie. I had a pretty busy weekend. A lot of the weekend I worked on a CayTronics job, a website. I'm having weird problems, problems getting video to post, and problems with adjusting the text size.
Also we went to a wedding on Saturday and I mowed the yard. It was hot and wet and sweaty.
Tomorrow The Wife goes to Costa Rica for a week. A week, a whole long week. I'll try to keep posting every day, but if I miss more than a day, send someone down to check on me!
99607

7 Comments:

Blogger Jill said...

I hope she has a great trip (and that no one has to rescue you!).

August 08, 2011 7:43 AM  
Blogger jks said...

A Smith's Cove wedding. We thought about that. Great place. Good for them!

August 08, 2011 8:36 AM  
Anonymous Carnealian said...

I'll be right down! I need some beach time.

August 08, 2011 11:08 AM  
Blogger yellowdoggranny said...

I think they should hold divorces on the beach

August 08, 2011 2:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope the newly married couple have a long and happy life together!!...debbie

August 08, 2011 7:23 PM  
Blogger Chris H said...

Such a lovely place to get married.
I am sure you will survive the week without your wife mate!

August 09, 2011 1:45 AM  
Anonymous mad bull said...

My wife is away too. I left her in Tampa with my son almost two weeks ago! She comes back on Sunday, thank God! If I can last it through, so can you, so cheer up! :)

August 11, 2011 7:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home