Monday, September 19, 2011

Jimi Hendrix

September 19, 1970, Jimi Hendrix died of a drug overdose. I never really liked most of his music. But it seems to be getting better as I get older. Same as The Doors and The Who, when I was young I didn't care for them, but they've gotten better with age.This week I must mow the lawn, I've been putting it off so long, if I'd a done it when I first should have, I'd be needing to do it again now anyway.
And I have to rustle up some work. That radio station I've been working on hopefully will be finished this week.
Saturday, we bought a slow cooker and tested it out Sunday with some beef stew. It came out pretty good but was done in about 4 hours instead of 10.

5 Comments:

Blogger Jihan said...

i dont know any of jimi song, but I do like the doors.

good luck with mowing the lawn...

September 19, 2011 8:24 AM  
Blogger God's Little People said...

Good luck with the rustling!
Your diving images from the weekend are terrific!!
I think you and Mariasol have done a marvellous job taking on feeding the ferals - I myself would find it a lot more tricky with two big dogs.
Have a great week.

September 19, 2011 8:47 AM  
Blogger jean said...

Your diving photos are great. Never went diving myself but, you make it look like a lot of fun. I didn't grow up with the music groups in this post and judging from Hendrick's picture, I'm sure it wasn't anything I missed out on. Happy mowing!

September 19, 2011 9:13 AM  
Blogger Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

Hi!! So nice of you to stop by my blog! You know I follow your wife's blog and I love it!

I am going to follow yours as well!

Have a great day, you certainly live in PARADISE!!

September 20, 2011 5:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Didn't like all of Hendrix's songs, did like all the rest...guess if you live in the Caymens you dance to the beat of a different drum heh?...debbie

September 20, 2011 7:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home