Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Reading a Free Book On Photography

I'm reading an eBook about photography that I downloaded free. It's called Going Candid. You can download it HERE. It's a PDF so works on your Amazon Kindle or other eBook reader I rekkon.
It seems like a really good book, although I've just started reading it. I can tell English isn't the authors first language, which makes me enjoy it even more.
These two pics were taken this morning on the dawg walk, from ground level.
Satellite dish and abandoned car

Chicken Bananas and Breadfruit.

Last night The Wife and I carved punkins. It was the first time ever in her life she carved a pumpkin. In her whole life. Also she has never had a Hostess Twinkie.

6 Comments:

Blogger Elettra said...

Good reading, and many compliments to your wife for the wonderful pumpkins for Halloween !!!!!!!

October 25, 2011 2:04 PM  
Blogger schmikey said...

Do you need me to mail you some Twinkies?

October 25, 2011 9:44 PM  
Blogger yellowdoggranny said...

great pumpkins..great job..
no twinkies?...I hope you have rectified that.

October 25, 2011 11:46 PM  
Blogger The Future Was Yesterday said...

Please DON'T give the poor Lady a twinkie!!

Those damn thins are habit forming, addictive and never filling.:)

October 26, 2011 1:19 AM  
Blogger jean said...

We have those kind of cars, too. Or, did I say that before? Do satellite dishes and cars go together? With a half built cement block house in the back :)
Okay, I think I've seen plenty of chickens, bananas and breadfruit. They are all the rage here in Grenada.
I've never carved a pumpkin, either. But, yours look pretty nifty.
Please don't give your wife any more twinkies. They make colds worse :) Honest.

October 26, 2011 10:09 AM  
Blogger Jill said...

I can understand the twinkie thing, because really I'd be surprised if either of my own kids had ever tried one. But never carved a pumpkin? Where is she from?

October 27, 2011 3:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home