Monday, November 14, 2011

Crabby Monday

Woke up kinda crabby this morning, Sometimes walking the dogs is like dragging around rocks on a string. I'm working today, yesterday was a horrible football day, nobody won.
I do gotta say that I am ever increasingly impressed with my new camera though. Hope this one lasts....
Below are some pics I took yesterday, wasting film.

A Kite, way way up there

A bird in our waterer.
This is a teddy bear cookie that my wife made, it is being sent to Greece. Ignore the mess behind me, this is My Area.
Have a pleasant week. Ye scurvy Dogs!

3 Comments:

Blogger jean said...

I'm pretty sure when I used to walk my beloved jack russell, he thought I was the rock he was dragging around. Uh...yep, that's a kite all right. Still waiting for my new camera. That looks like a mockingbird you caught there. They can be hard to catch on camera. Cute teddy bear. I ignored the mess behind you.

November 14, 2011 10:51 AM  
Blogger yellowdoggranny said...

I tried to cheer you up with a monday post.

November 14, 2011 7:40 PM  
Blogger Chris H said...

Cute cookie! It must be hot there cos you look hot.... in a sweaty way! lol

November 15, 2011 4:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home