Thursday, December 29, 2011

Fallback

Lea and coconut tree

I thought it was a new type of bird, but it's pigeon.

Snail
I'm going to do what I always do when I don't have anything to post about. More pictures.
Today I'm taking Sheba to the vet, she has been scratching and biting herself like crazy and her belly is all red.
I have a cousin visiting and he is
New York Ranger fan, so last night we watched my Washington Capitals KICK their asses!
I ordered a bunch of stuff for the house, chairs, pipe for the downspout and a new trashcan. I hope they get delivered today.
Right now
The Wife is off at her exercise class. That means she beat me up this morning.
That's it for today, Don't forget that it's time to start getting up for new years eve!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

GREAT Photos Mark! love the kitty in the potted Tree, she looks very comfy!! ....debbie

December 29, 2011 10:53 AM  
Blogger Deech said...

You are gonna love my post....

If I don't catch up with you sooner, here is hoping you have a rockin New Years Eve...

December 29, 2011 11:04 AM  
Blogger God's Little People said...

Looks like the kitties are settling in for a nice life around your place!! Hope Sheba will be alright - maybe she's allergic to the Christmas pressie she chewed up!? Enjoy the time with you cousin - a visitor will hopefully keep you from being beat up too badly by The Wife :)

December 29, 2011 1:20 PM  
Blogger yellowdoggranny said...

I love your photos..

December 29, 2011 3:35 PM  
Blogger Elettra said...

Wide variety of species !!!!!!!!!!

December 29, 2011 9:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home