Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Tuesday Morning

Here is a picture I took from Sunset House. It is looking north. To the left is West Bay, and along the center is Seven Mile Beach. The buildings on the right are George Town. The little light you see is the landing lights of an airplane coming in.

Again I can't sleep.

We got our internet fixed. I got a new modem. I thought it was the modem, until they told me that it was good. Turned out to the modem anyway. I hate dealing with our phone company. It is always a long and frustrating process.

6 Comments:

Blogger Jill said...

Ugh! I hate it when people help you to death (they don't know what they're talking about, but try & help anyway). Anyway, great that you've got internet back & very pretty on the photo!

December 20, 2011 9:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So glad your computer is up and running again!! Like your photo. Take on in daylight so we can compare. ...debbie

December 20, 2011 9:14 AM  
Blogger Deech said...

I can so relate to having to deal with the phone company. When they come out to see me, I teach them how to properly configure my internet connection...

Once in a blue moon, I will get a techie that knows his stuff.

December 20, 2011 9:36 AM  
Blogger yellowdoggranny said...

what a lovely picture.
have you tried valiarian root?..I take 3 every night...after awhile they don't work..so then I switch back to melatonin and take it till it quits working and then switch back to valiarian root..it works for me.

December 20, 2011 8:52 PM  
Blogger Chris H said...

That's a cool photo.
I have to deal with the phone company soon... me phone line in the house isn't working! Drat.
I stay up really late at night so that when I do go to bed I can actually sleep.

December 20, 2011 9:27 PM  
Blogger The Bipolar Diva said...

sounds like me trying to deal with MSN. frustrating! Beautiful shot there!

December 21, 2011 12:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home