Friday, December 09, 2011

Busy Day

Today is my 'Day Off', but at noon I have a meeting about an IT job and possibly I will do the job today. Maybe there will be a contract involved.
I also need to catch up on emails and research I am doing for a Radio Station installation, Having some major parts problems... Can't tell what kind of cable it is to order the connectors.
Also I wanted to do ALL my holiday shopping today. (not gonna happen I guess) I needed to get some pots and replant some plants, mowing COULD be done but won't reach jungle-like till next week. Also I have a list to-do on my phone calendar for today that isn't even listed here. I have two paychecks that I haven't had time to cash, 'cause I'm working all the time the banks are open! (I could have gone at a lunch hour, I rekkon)

So from here it's shower, and then emails. Then...

5 Comments:

Blogger jean said...

Interesting photo. Where's the driver? Happy weekend!

December 09, 2011 2:10 PM  
Blogger yellowdoggranny said...

they don't have a drive thru bank?...have a great weekend.

December 09, 2011 2:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like a busy day for you! yeah, the grass can wait. Do the other important stuff first!! MAYBE wifie can deposit them for you, yes? HAVE A NICE WEEKEND...debbie

December 09, 2011 3:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's amazing how time gets away from you when you are not looking....Hope your Day was a good one.

December 10, 2011 3:54 AM  
Blogger Chris H said...

You have to cash your paychecks? Why don't you get the money direct debited into your account... that would be easier surely?

December 11, 2011 10:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home