Saturday, December 03, 2011

Saturday, What a Week it Was.

This was a long long week. It has been cold and miserable. It's raining right now. Yesterday at lunch, I went to drop off the mortgage check then stopped by the beach for a few minutes. The seas are calming down.

I don't know if I already posted this, but my friends cruise ship didn't stop. I am super disappointed about that. She is a friend from Grade school who I met in probably 1968. Then we went to school together till I moved, one year from graduation. Since I graduated from a different school, I wasn't on the reunion mailing lists and gradually lost contact with everybody. Thanks to Facebook I have found a lot of old friends. If my friend would have stopped, it would have been the first time we saw each other since 1977, at the latest. So I'm bummed out about that.

I can't explain any other reason why it seemed like such a long hard week, that and the weather.

And also, last weekend, I wanted to go freediving with my wifes freediving class, and they go t done early, just as I was arriving. AND I have a new wetsuit I want to test out, AND I got my Lionfish culling speargun permit and was issued my speargun. (A Hawaiian Sling) SO it would be nice to eventually, someday, get back in the water.

3 Comments:

Blogger yellowdoggranny said...

well that sucks..but at least you found each other.

December 03, 2011 2:36 PM  
Blogger The Bipolar Diva said...

facebook has been wonderful for me too! I'm envious of your diving!

December 04, 2011 2:08 AM  
Blogger Jill said...

1968?!?! Why did I think I was older than you all this time? Well, anyway...sorry about the rotten week. Hope the one coming up is better.

December 04, 2011 2:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home