Friday, December 02, 2011

I Won a Book!!

A couple weeks ago, my blogger friend of many years, Penelope Marzec, had a contest on her blog. And I won!!! Yesterday I received a copy of a book she wrote, The Fiend of White Buck Hall. I will start reading it today.
Penelope writes inspirational romances and paranormal romances. Her books have been published by New Concepts Publishing. Awe-Struck Publishing, and Crescent Moon Press. She recently published one of her backlist books on her own.
In an email, she said that book is "a bit racy, but I can skip over those parts". Hmmm, I like the car chases, machine gun battles and whatnot, and I used to work at a race track, so I'll probably like the "racy parts" best!
You can buy her books at your local bookstore or online at Amazon.com
I will give you a full review after I finish the book, but I know it's going to be great!

Thanks Penelope, for sending me your book!

3 Comments:

Blogger Penelope Marzec said...

Thanks for posting this! I hope you enjoy the book. I'm glad you were one of the winners. :^)

December 02, 2011 9:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow a nice gift to win! ...and...you may learn something...lol...you could print a few racy lines here so we will all get tempted to go out and buy it!! ...debbie

December 02, 2011 12:13 PM  
Blogger Jill said...

Oh yeah...it's a good thing she warned you! Because that cover doesn't look like it could contain anything even slightly racy! Nope. Just wholesome there! :-)

Congrats and hope you enjoy it!

December 04, 2011 3:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home