Monday, December 05, 2011

Beach Bird Photos and Funny Signs

Beach birds and funny signs go together like blood and guts, peanut butter and jelly, Romeo and Juliette, milk and cookies, chicken and dumplins, guns and ammo, duct tape and kidnappers.... Doncha think?

I went to the beach yesterday and took pics of this bird. And below that are some signs from my phone camera. After the beach I came home and watched my football team get whuupped.
Surf Walking Beach Bird looking at me.

Close up

Apparently, this umbrella DOES protect against meteors and falling coconuts

Hmmmm, how can I get around this?...

9 Comments:

Blogger Mindy said...

I'm reading blogs again. Lol. I always love your pictures. I'm trying to put more in mine. I added a picture of a camaro to my blog after I had written it today.

December 05, 2011 7:37 AM  
Blogger jean said...

How very poetic...for a guy :)
And uh...those kind of signs get me scratching my head. And then, I remember, those are for the really daft :)

December 05, 2011 12:14 PM  
Blogger yellowdoggranny said...

duct tape and kidnappers..works for me
I love your photos.

December 05, 2011 12:54 PM  
Anonymous Mad Bull said...

Yeah, nice photos.

December 05, 2011 7:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

funny signs!! and pretty sea birds! The last sign was pretty funny! ...debbie

December 05, 2011 9:42 PM  
Blogger Penelope Marzec said...

Love the bird portrait!

December 06, 2011 11:17 AM  
Blogger Chris H said...

I had to laugh at the last one!
Griffin would break all those rules!

December 12, 2011 12:01 AM  
Blogger Carole said...

You might like this one. http://caroleschatter.blogspot.co.nz/2012/03/funny-signs.html

March 01, 2012 10:29 PM  
Blogger Carole said...

You might like this one. http://caroleschatter.blogspot.co.nz/2012/03/funny-signs.html

March 01, 2012 10:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home