Tuesday, December 06, 2011

Aliens, Seamonsters and Anomalies

Yesterday on the beach I made found a weird footprint. It looks to me like an eight toed seamonster, or maybe a space alien.

In other news, the Wife is tired of me beating her up every day, and therefore tomorrow she says she is getting up at 5:20 AM, so she will be beating me up. My alarm goes off at 5:55 AM.

As most of you know, we have, allegedly, two dogs. However, I am beginning to think we have more than two. Yesterday, I was in the living room, and there was a big yellow dog laying in the middle of the floor. Of course she was laying in the most obtrusive, inconvenient spot. After carefully and with great difficulty, climbing over aforementioned large dog. I walked into the bedroom, where I found an identical dog, laying in the middle of the bedroom floor, also in the most obtrusive, inconvenient spot. Take my word for it that I wasn't paying attention when she moved it couldn't have been the same dog. Similar anomalies have occurred with the black dog. Scientific investigation to follow.

That's it for your Tuesday Stupid News.

Labels: ,

9 Comments:

Anonymous mad bull said...

I think my post beats yours in weirdness quotient today. Check it out, let me know what you think.

December 06, 2011 7:26 AM  
Blogger Elettra said...

This person will have difficulty finding shoes! AH! AH! AH!

December 06, 2011 8:19 AM  
Blogger The Future Was Yesterday said...

the Wife is tired of me beating her up every day

As would anyone! I think you meant getting up before her, right?:)
The dog thing. Well........:) Rots a ruck!:)

December 06, 2011 11:15 AM  
Blogger yellowdoggranny said...

I have one cat..he is everyone..all at once.

December 06, 2011 2:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

!!!!!AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!! A MONSTER IS ON THE LOSE!! Head for the hills...of course,in the hills there are strange yellow dogs laying about!! You dreaming again? or do you have house quests?! ...debbie

December 06, 2011 11:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is a glitch in the Matrix. This means they changed something...

December 07, 2011 12:17 PM  
Blogger jean said...

That's some footprint. Glad it isn't mine :) About that dog, yeah...I'm sure my Foxie is one of quadruplets. It's a good way of getting attention...of some sort.

December 09, 2011 2:17 PM  
Blogger jean said...

By the way, stop beating the wife up every morning. Let her make the coffee :)

December 09, 2011 2:22 PM  
Blogger Chris H said...

You can buy walking shoes nowdays that look just like a foot! Maybe that's what made the print?

December 11, 2011 11:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home