Thursday, December 15, 2011

Your Thursday, My Friday

Tomorrow is my day off, so today is my Friday. Not you though, you suffer one more day before you get your Friday.
I anticipate having an actual day off, for the most part. I have some emails to do with Caytronics and that's about all.
I'm catching a cold.

Here is a video for you, in compliance with the season of the year. 2 minutes and 37 seconds, by Anna and Arkadiusz Szafraniec, Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy, on a glass harp. From Neatorama. You know I wouldn't post it here unless it was very cool!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH!! That was unreal!! and you can drink your keyboard if you get thirsty!!! That was very nifty!

I don't know why you'd want to catch a cold for Pete's sake, just let it hit the ground...

debbie

December 15, 2011 2:30 PM  
Blogger Coffee Slut said...

WOW ...awesome video ....I have never seen a glass harp!
Drink plenty of fluids and feel better!

December 16, 2011 8:37 AM  
Blogger yellowdoggranny said...

i survived my cold/allergies..what ever it was...but the sneezing damn near kilt me..enjoy your day off dude.

December 16, 2011 6:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home