Thursday, January 26, 2012

Less than a Week

One week from now, The Wife and I will be waking up for our first day in Costa Rica! I guess you could say I've already started packing. I have some special cigars to smoke with my Father In Law packed, and that's a start. We are spending a day in Miami on the way there, so we arrive in Costa Rica about 10 PM.We are going to see Elton John in concert while we are in Costa Rica. It should be a very good show, and I hope I can get some decent photos with my teeny camera. We are also going to the beach on the Pacific ocean. We haven't been there in about 6 years.
Work is slow. The dang concrete man is slow. They just poured the concrete and I should be able to install the dish Monday.
I went to the doctors and got my stitches out yesterday, I think I'm going to have a pretty cool scar. I thought I wouldn't have one at all because the cut was so clean. I could tell it was time to get the stitches out because they were pully and itchy.
I've been having some trouble with my Linux computer. It did an upgrade from V10 to V11 and didn't like it, so I went back, but now things seem different in a way I can't really be specific about. Just slower and sluggisher. And weirder. I'm working on it, as I plan on taking the Linux computer to Costa Rica and actually rely on it.
This is a pretty random post. It seems that I'm going through a period where it is hard for me to post, or maybe I don't like my posts lately. Some mental phase.. It is noticeable that I think of good things to post during the day but suffer from the blank mind when I sit down to post..... I've had this problem before. Oh well, it will pass.

2 Comments:

Blogger yellowdoggranny said...

wow...have fun...take some pictures and enjoy..

January 27, 2012 12:22 AM  
Blogger Chris H said...

Have fun, and I look forward to lots of neat photos.

January 28, 2012 6:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home