Saturday, January 14, 2012

Cayman Cookout

Yesterday The Wife and I were invited by our Old New Friends, John and Diane, to the Cayman Cookout. It was a lot of fun with lots of food and drink on the beach by famous chefs from around the world. Here's a pic I took of Anthony Bourdain with my Gloriously Famous Wife, I've never heard of Anthony Bourdain.. Sorry Anthony!
(I stole this pic from my wifes Facebook page. I took the pic with her camera and didn't have a copy.)
Thanks again to John and Diane for generously inviting us to such a wonderful event! It was great to see them. I hope they get the chance to come over to our house this trip.
I'll say again what I've said many times: Facebook is good for finding old friends, Blogger is good for making new ones!

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nothing like a grand party on the beach!! We are still frozen at 19 degrees, snow and wind. Good Grief, I just dispise cold weather...debbie

January 14, 2012 8:33 AM  
Blogger jean said...

Looks like you had a grand time! I remember watching Anthony B. on tv when I had one. By the way, I changed that word on my post. You know which one. I had to laugh. Thanks for pointing it out!

January 14, 2012 5:02 PM  
Blogger Penelope Marzec said...

It is rather cold in NJ today, but we haven't had any snow--yet.

Hubby and I went to the beach last weekend. It was very mild--for January in NJ--but not mild enough for a cookout.

January 14, 2012 5:05 PM  
Blogger Shrinky said...

That's right, go on, turn us all green with envy, why don't you? (Hmph) That beautiful smile of your wife says it all - perfect location, gorgeous climate, and now, being cooked for by celeb's?? I'm sulking..

January 15, 2012 3:03 AM  
Blogger Island Woman MJ said...

Fun and even better that you'd never heard of him! Sounds like a great time and a great party.

January 15, 2012 6:43 AM  
Blogger Deech said...

Now that looked like fun!

January 15, 2012 12:30 PM  
Blogger Jill said...

Sounds like fun!

January 16, 2012 10:59 AM  
Blogger yellowdoggranny said...

I love Anthony ...I refer to him as the asshole cook...
your wife made the picture.

January 16, 2012 11:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home