Sunday, January 08, 2012

Sunday picture post

I wasn't going to post anything today, but I figured it would be easy to post a few pics from yesterdays dives. Especially since I had one that I think turned out cool.
Click all pics to enlarge!!
This is the bow of the Kittiwake, it is from the same pic as the last pic in this post. I kind of bastardized the adjustments...

This is red rope sponge with (I think) the orange is elephant ear. I really like this pic, although as UW photos go, it's worthless.

This is a moray eel.

above is a juvenile spotted drum. Click pic to get a better view!!!

If you click this picture to enlarge it, you can see a really large grouper hiding in the little 'cave'

The stern of the Kittiwake. The whole wreck is much closer to the reef and I think it is in much better shape here than where it was before.

This is the bow of the Kittiwake. The first pic of this post came from this one

8 Comments:

Anonymous Sheryl Richards said...

Very Cool Pics Mark....especially the Kittyake bow......gives me inspiration to do a painting!

January 08, 2012 9:48 AM  
Blogger MarkD60 said...

Or some diving?

January 08, 2012 11:35 AM  
Blogger yellowdoggranny said...

wow....really..just wow.

January 08, 2012 3:20 PM  
Blogger Deech said...

Love the pics!

January 08, 2012 9:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I always enjoy your underwater photos! Seeing how I'll never get there, I do so enjoy yours!! They really are nifty!! ...debbie

January 09, 2012 9:45 AM  
Blogger Elettra said...

original and spectacular photos!

January 09, 2012 10:47 PM  
Blogger Krista said...

That eel looks so funny. Great photos, I'd love to try doing this sometime. :)

January 10, 2012 2:17 AM  
Blogger Island Woman MJ said...

Great shots!

January 11, 2012 7:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home