Saturday, February 04, 2012

Elton John

The concert last night was really good. I give it a 3.75 out of a 5. He played a little too much mellow stuff, but the sound quality was excellent.
It was cold, and it rained a little. Our seats were at the back of the floor, instead of on the side as we thought, but we could see pretty good. We were all very tired when we got home!
Today is a big Bar-B-Que for all my wifes friends to come over and see her.

Sorry for not commenting on your blogs, I'll catch up when I get home!

4 Comments:

Blogger Island Woman MJ said...

Glad you had a good time! Great photos.

February 05, 2012 11:53 AM  
Blogger yellowdoggranny said...

he's a little prick but I love his music.

February 05, 2012 1:58 PM  
Blogger Elettra said...

Wow! One of my favorite singers!
P. S. Go from my blog that there is a prize for you

February 05, 2012 4:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wish you'd another color than the blue, I can't see it - makes my eyes go buggy trying to read it. Hope your having a grand time!!!

...debbie

February 09, 2012 11:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home