Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Ran Dumb Ness

I'm working early this morning.

It has been good weather here, nice and cool in the shade and hot in the sun. Just how I like it!

I got to spend about a half hour on the beach yesterday.

The Wife and I are getting sick, we both have sore throats and there's a cold going around. I wonder if new colds come, go around, then leave, or does the same cold go around and around over and over?

Below are some pics of a bird that was in our bath yesterday morning.

5 Comments:

Blogger yellowdoggranny said...

stuff is going around..stay well.

March 14, 2012 11:37 AM  
Blogger jean said...

Funny how a bird looks so different when wet. You got some great photos of the birds. I haven't had a cold for a few years, so couldn't say if they just keep going around.

March 14, 2012 12:53 PM  
Blogger Splendid Little Stars said...

very pretty bird!

March 14, 2012 10:59 PM  
Blogger Bone said...

Pretty bird. If I were a bird, I'd probably live somewhere near the beach, too. Although I don't know about painting my chest yellow. Seems a little odd.

March 16, 2012 7:08 AM  
Blogger Chris H said...

I have no idea if it would be the same cold or a new one! Cute bird... very bright.

March 16, 2012 7:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home