Friday, March 09, 2012

Fridayeay!

I'm glad it's Friday. First weekend off in two weekends. Unfortunately the Wife is working tomorrow.

I had a major problem this morning. You're going to be horrified, I was extremely low on coffee in the coffee container, and was searching the house for the coffee in the silver can. After searching every cupboard in the whole house, I finally found the coffee diabolically and maliciously stashed in plain sight on the counter, next to the coffee maker. I opened it up starvingly and found it was bean coffee, not ground. I re started my search, looking for the coffee grinder. I could not find it. Entering withdrawals from too much blood in my caffeine system, I heroically exhausted the last of my strength and made a small pot of coffee. I am seriously under-coffeed this morning, don't know if I can make it through this one. If you don't hear from me in the next few days, send someone looking.

On a different note, here's some pictures of our animals. Paloma the horse isn't ours, but she asked me for water yesterday. I went outside and she walked towards me from across the field, staring at me lovingly. She walked up to her water bucket and, looking at me, kicked it with her front foot. It was empty. I got her water and I think she likes me.
Lee and BTK after dinner, acting very uncatlike.

Sheba and Goldie. They are trying to figure each other out.

Paloma our next door neighbor

I love Paloma and I think Paloma likes me!

8 Comments:

Blogger Bone said...

Too much blood in your caffeine system. Love it.

We had a horse in a field behind our house when I was growing up. It wasn't ours, but I used to feed it sugar sometimes. I hope that wasn't wrong.

March 09, 2012 11:54 AM  
Blogger yellowdoggranny said...

I have not drank a full pot of coffee my entire life..I still don't get it..I love my hot tea so much..do you sing 'la paloma the dove to her?'

March 09, 2012 12:51 PM  
Blogger MarkD60 said...

We give Paloma carrots!

March 09, 2012 6:12 PM  
Blogger StephanieC said...

Your cats look like Al Bundy.

I like your pictures but your font colours hurt my old, pathetic eyes.

:)

March 09, 2012 11:56 PM  
Blogger Shrinky said...

Ha, I LOVED that passage about the coffee, or lack of - so sweet and believable! Great shot of those cats up there, too - they look about to challenge you with, "And your point is..?" Gotta' love the superiority of a feline!

And yes, I think the horsey likes you, too.

March 10, 2012 5:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't believe the neighbor has his horse tied by his neck...Boo!!! get a wood fence buddy!! grrrrr....debbie

March 10, 2012 1:48 PM  
Blogger MarkD60 said...

Thats the way everyone does it here... Cows and horses, tied to trees.

March 10, 2012 2:34 PM  
Blogger Jill said...

I liked the blood in the caffeine system too. :-)

March 12, 2012 1:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home