Monday, February 27, 2012

Playing It By Ear

Monday morning again. I remember last Monday, I feel a lot better than I did then.
I worked all weekend, sound job, recording a convention. So today I'm ready for a day off. But if I have to go move the dish to the other satellite, I supposed I will go move the dish.
But, for the most part, I'm playing today by ear.
I need to go to the bank, I need to go to the post office, hopefully to pick up my present from my In-Laws which was sent last year as a Christmas Present. I predict it will be a coffee cup. I could mow the yard, but I doubt that will happen.

5 Comments:

Blogger Shrinky said...

My big sis' sends me presents like that (giggle). Go mow that lawn, you lazy sod!

February 27, 2012 6:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well for Pete's sake, mow the grass!! good exercise! And it's such a pretty day!! Oh I like presents, perhaps it's 2 coffee cups!! lol If you worked hard alllll day, doing yard work, you'd sleep much better!!...debbie

February 27, 2012 9:41 AM  
Blogger The Future Was Yesterday said...

You COULD lie about it, and say the mower won't start.:)

F*** that dish! You're not a gopher.

February 27, 2012 10:35 AM  
Blogger yellowdoggranny said...

go scubaing..do it tomorrow.

February 27, 2012 2:44 PM  
Blogger Chris H said...

I hope you have a good Monday, and the gift is NOT a coffee cup!
Don't ya just hate it when you can predict what a gift is?
Particularly if you get the same gift every year!

February 27, 2012 9:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home