Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Ha Ha Ha Ho Ho Ho

To all you cruel people who said I should mow the yard yesterday - HA! It rained. So I went to run some errands and it got sunny so I went to the beach!
Now it's raining again, hard. We need the rain bad too.
These are pics of a Pelican from the beach yesterday, although in my brain yesterday I was thinking penguin instead of pelican.
I'm drinking coffee from my new Pura Vida Coffee mug!
I feel good this morning because it's raining real nice. I hope it rains like this all day!

3 Comments:

Blogger sunshine said...

"It's a giraffe"... LOL! Love it :)

February 28, 2012 9:56 AM  
Blogger yellowdoggranny said...

I remember it well..I told you to go to the beach..we always need rain here..

February 28, 2012 8:09 PM  
Blogger judi slot online terpercaya said...

nice people

juragan69
juragan69
juragan69
juragan69
juragan69
juragan69

September 10, 2021 4:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home