Saturday, June 04, 2005

Saturday Nite BEDTIME!

Today was a good day and I am looking forward to going to bed. I worked this morning, went to the dive shop for a while (but didn't dive though) and went grocery shopping after visiting some friends and I've spent the last hour or so catching up on email. The month of June got off to a wet start with almost two inches of rainfall recorded and tonight I walked my dog and there was a sky full of stars and it looks like tomorrow will be a hot sunny day. I have a dive plan drawn up for a 250 foot dive and if everything falls into place, I may get to do some great diving tomorrow!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I so envy your life there in the Caymans. You get to enjoy the great blue. Do you ever run into sharks?

June 07, 2005 10:54 AM  
Blogger MarkD60 said...

Seldom see sharks, I wish there were more

June 07, 2005 3:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home