Friday, September 09, 2005

What day is it?

I keep thinking it's Saturday bacause I got off early this morning. But now I just got home from work. I got called in because of a problem with one of the transmitters. So I ended up putting in a pretty full workday.
I did get some beach time in this morning, then it got cloudy and started raining. This evening there was (and still is) some spectacular lightning and thunder. I thought that maybe we got hit by lightning, but that wasn't the case.
Tomorrow, in theory, I won't have to be at work till 5PM . then we're on the air till midnight and then hopefully I can make it home by one in the morning.
I am verrryyyy sleeeeeeeepy. I don't want to go to bed yet, I just got home, but I can't help it, I think I'm going to pass ou-
snnoorrreeeee

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

There are different opinions on this subject.

November 23, 2005 9:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home