Thursday, October 20, 2005

Dog Walk

On my daily morning dog walk, the breeze was nice and warm, and had a clean, new smell and a soft soothing feeling. The clouds were thin and banded looking and I could see the moon through them. I could hear the waves crashing at the beach, a quarter mile away. If you can hear the waves from my apartment, then it's pretty rough.
I feel like I'm flying pretty loww 'n' level this morning. I don't feel particularly good or bad. I'd rather not go to work, I think it will be kind of "Monday-ish" because I kinda didn't work too hard yesterday.

Oh yeah! I got my second double digit comments on day before day before yesterdays post!
Yippeee!!

9 Comments:

Blogger MarkD60 said...

no, there's nowhere to evacuate to. I go to work for hurricanes. Wilma is moving away now and we didn't get it too bad

October 20, 2005 8:11 AM  
Blogger Christa said...

Hey congrats on the comments, looks like you are a good dancer! The pics you posted are pretty wild. Hope there isn't much damage around there.

October 20, 2005 10:10 AM  
Blogger Leila said...

nice dance moves:)
it's incrible how mother Nature can show her power.

October 20, 2005 11:48 AM  
Blogger Carnealian said...

Do you have ants in your pants to get back into that water? I know I would. Another day and you should be good...get your flippers on!

October 20, 2005 12:20 PM  
Blogger Vixen said...

Hey Mark thanks for stoppin' by my blog. Tell me how does one get a job in the Caymens? I need to work on that - I'm doing something way wrong I guess! LOL

Glad to hear you made it through hurricane Wilma OK! :)

Cool blog you have here, I'll be back! :)

October 20, 2005 4:50 PM  
Blogger Daisy Mae said...

Who knew you would turn out to be such a good dancer?!

Looks like the Keys are boarding up now for a Sunday night visit. I'm going into severe depression now!

Glad you made it through okay.

October 20, 2005 9:57 PM  
Blogger Daisy Mae said...

By the way, I just noticed your latest pics on your Flikr page. I love the one of you and Sol and of you and Ditto. Sol is very pretty. I like the facial hair thing you've got going on too. Any plans on keeping it?

October 20, 2005 10:00 PM  
Blogger Jona said...

I couldn't resist making it double digits again ;o)

October 21, 2005 3:48 AM  
Blogger MarkD60 said...

Oh Thank you thank you thank YOU!
You literally made me so happy water droplets are falling from my eyes!

October 21, 2005 5:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home