Monday, October 17, 2005

First one down?

I notice that on my links on the right, Pandoras Box shows up as not found. Sad. Did she delete her blog? It wasn't there yesterday, and I thought maybe it's just a fluke. Now it's not there today. I read it Friday. I'm starting to suspect the worst. She deleted it.
Here it's looking like a rainy Monday. Tropical Storm Wilma is moving to our south.
I need to start carrying a piece of paper. All day I get good ideas to write about, I think "That's a good thing to put on my blog", but when I sit down here to write about something, my mind goes perfectly blank. If I were to try meditation, I would strive for this level of blank mindedness, and instead I'd have tons of great ideas for writing about here! Meditate to blog, blog to meditate.

9 Comments:

Blogger Carnealian said...

I guess swimming at lunch is going to be out of the question for the next couple of days. Batten down the hatches. Hopefully Wanda doesn't do a real number on the island. Glad you had a good weekend.

October 17, 2005 11:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We just ended a 8 day stint of rain topped off by a beautiful yet VERY windy Sunday. Stay safe.

October 17, 2005 7:06 PM  
Blogger MarkD60 said...

Here today it was sunny some and very little rain, the storm is meandering though, it'd be nice if it would get the heck outta here!

October 17, 2005 7:28 PM  
Blogger Daisy Mae said...

That's odd, I went to Pandoras Box just on Friday and perhaps Saturday too. I seem to recall her having problems of someone reading it that she didn't want to anymore and that she knew that person in real life and she was thinking about changing blogs? Or am I thinking about someone else?

October 17, 2005 9:12 PM  
Blogger MarkD60 said...

the last post I read of hers was pictues of musicians or something.

October 17, 2005 9:40 PM  
Blogger Daisy Mae said...

The last post I saw was the crazy woman that didn't have any pants on. Reemeber that one? That was wild.

October 18, 2005 9:11 AM  
Blogger chesneygirl said...

I have this same exact problem. I spend lots of time in my car and that always seems to be when I think of all these fantastic things to write about....then when I sit down in front of my computer my mind goes completely blank. ::sigh::

October 18, 2005 9:58 AM  
Blogger Southern Sweetheart said...

I do the same thing with regard to blog topics...I like your meditation to blog/blog to meditate comment though -- too funny -- but oh so true.

I hope Wilma doesn't do you guys too much damage down there. I know you have to work during the hurricanes so if that ends up being the case for this one please take cover and be safe!!!

October 18, 2005 10:47 AM  
Blogger ShooShoo said...

Two words: Voice Recorder. Small investment, and you will be *so* glad you have it when you think of a good idea for a blog. Much easier than having to dig up pen & paper, especially if driving, waking up in the middle of the night thinking of a blog-idea (or is that just me?!), etc... ;)

October 20, 2005 4:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home